I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 8 maj 2009

WOB Mother’s Day Video Project


WorldofBritney is starting the Mother’s Day Video Project for Britney for Mother’s Day! WoB is partnering with BRITannica from Britney.com! Exciting!
We want YOU the FANS to send in a clip of yourself wishing Britney a Happy Mother’s Day! Clips CANNOT exceed 10 seconds! This will be a wonderful present and hopefully will make Britney smile!
Send ALL Videos to worldofbritneydotcom@gmail.com
Deadline: Saturday May 9th, 2009

I think it´s a great idea!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar