I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 5 maj 2009

Britney Spears Stage Invader: 'I'd Do It Again'

The 20-year-old fan who invaded the stage during a Britney Spears concert has said he would do it again if he had the opportunity.

Kyle King was arrested after he tried to dance with Britney midway through her performance at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut on Saturday (May 2).

In video footage, the Womanizer star can be seen screaming and waving her arms as King approaches, although no sound is heard through the singer's microphone.

King is then removed from the stage by one of Britney's backing dancers.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, the 20-year-old said he was “freaked out” by Spears' reaction “because she was so scared”.

“She acted like I was going to hurt her or something,” he added.

King was arrested and held in a holding cell at the venue before being released on a $250 bail by police.

He said he believed the incident was “not that big of a deal” and had been “blown out of proportion” by the media.

“Do I regret it? Not at all. I’d do it again,” he said.

Britney is currently midway through the US leg of her Circus tour, which calls in Europe this summer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar