I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 29 maj 2009

Britney Shooting For Elle


Britney has been shooting for Elle Magazine.
She was be dressed in Beautiful coture close and there had happend a little accident whit the close...it's not easy to be a girl and think abour everything...theese type of things can happend to anyone.

She had forgot what time of the month it was..so there were some red spots on the close...but nothing that won't come of the close when you wash it.

The mouste importent is that they saw it and that they won't show it on the pics:)

can't waite for the pics..so they will look so beautiful:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar