I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 5 maj 2009

Britney Takes Care Of Her Voice


Britney Spears is reportedly so worried about damaging her voice that she intends to have regular sessions in a £15,000 oxygen chamber Michael Jackson-style, its claimed.

The move reportedly comes after the she halted a show on her Circus tour last month, complaining that the air in the venue was too smoky.

A source tells The Sun: “Since her Vancouver gig, where she ran off stage as it was too smoky, she’s become paranoid about breathing in too much bad air

If you are as a big star as Britney then you need to be carful and take good care of the voice.With out it she cant be were she is now in her career.
And too much of bad eir and smoke is deffinetly not good even if you dont have a singing voice...it can make you sick either why.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar