I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 21 maj 2009

Britneys Perfume Most Sold


Britney Spears' perfume range has topped the list as the most successful celebrity perfume on a beauty website whilst Katie Price's perfume is the worst-selling celebrity scent it has emerged.

The recently-separated glamour model's Stunning accounted for 0.37% of the sales on feelunique.com over the past 12 months, lower than her 16 famous rivals, The Herald reports.

Britney Spears' top selling range represented 34% of the celebrity scent market, while perfumes from Sarah Jessica Parker and the late Jade Goody made up 16% and 14% of sales respectively.

Beauty manager Siobhan McDermott said: "It's interesting to see Britney is currently enjoying the sweet smell of success whereas Katie is struggling to kick up a stink."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar