I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 15 maj 2009

Britney To Perform "Gimme More" On European Leg Of Tour?


Britney Spears is reportedly planning to change the setlist for her upcoming European live dates.

The star, who kicks off her mini-residency at London's O2 arena on June 3, is expected to alter parts of 'The Circus: Starring Britney Spears' with new mixes and dance routines.

Writing on Twitter, her manager confirmed: "Should be getting some dope remixes for the show today. Brits going to rework and choreograph a few numbers for Europe."

Spears is rumoured to be considering performing her 2007 single 'Gimme More', which was not included in her North American shows.

I think it would be just GREAT if this would happen... I´m also hoping for one ore two songs from "Circus"... Let´s wait till June 3...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar