I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 8 maj 2009

Madame Tussauds Berlin revealing Britney wax Figure in two weeks


in two weeks Madame Tussauds Berlin will be revealing their Britney wax figure... It´s about time! Together with this event there will be a Britney Look and sing a like contest. At first you have to send a pic of yourself looking like Britney and the five best will be coming to Berlin to do a sining contest. The person who wins this will get 2 tickets for Brits concert in berlin...
I think this is so cool! If I´d look like her I would send my pic right away ;)
I´m really curious what kind of wax figure it´ll be... I post it as soon as they´ve revealed it and I get pics...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar