I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 15 maj 2009

Interview with Alli Sims from Star Lounge (Britney related)


Alli has not spoken to Britney in over a year, and she misses her more than ever.

Alli misses cousin and her best friend Britney Spears.

After Britney Spears breakdown last year she has become a stranger to cousin Alli Sims. The two cousins have not talked since Britney's father took control of her life. Jamie Spears does not want Britney's old friends to have contact with her - and that includes Alli, who was Britney's best friend for many years.

Now Alli is back with the song "Driving Blind" - a song that mainly deals with the fact that Britney is no longer a part of her life. Star Lounge has talked with a very frank Alli and she speaks, among other things, about life without Britney.

"The song speaks of the absence of several people in my life - says the singer - my parents, who I no longer live with, the feeling you get when you break up with someone and, more recently, the suspension of all contact with Britney, who was one of my best friends. When I first heard the lyrics of this song, I thought of her and I decided immediately to record it. I hope that she hears the song and understands that I miss her friendship and that I will always be here for her."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar