I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 11 maj 2009

Britneys Summer Brake

Time for some summer lovin'!

Our girl Brit has performed her heart out on the Circus tour, but before she begins the European leg, girl needs some rest! The "If U Seek Amy" singer is back in LA, and she's not alone! That's her longtime agent slash BFF Jason Trawick driving around in Brit's Mercedes with her this weekend.

The twosome didn't even stop for food or gas... in over two hours! Hmm, they must've been having a pretty compelling convo. We can't help but wonder (and we've been wondering for a while!), are these two more than just friends?

See pics: here

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar