I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 18 maj 2009

Alli Sims: Britney Spears’s dad told me to stay away


Britney Spears’s cousin Alli Sims claims she’s been warned to keep her distance from the singer. Jamie Spears has been in charge of the 27-year-old’s estate, finances and well-being since she was hospitalised in January 2008.

And Alli, 28, says he controls who has access to Britney.

‘I was told that if I picked up the phone when she called or if I called back, then I’d have to deal with the lawyers,’ explains the former personal assistant.

‘So I decided to back away, I really didn’t have a choice. I don’t have the funds to fight it. I had to take myself out of the situation until she’s in control of her own life again. I feel bad for her because I’m sure she probably thinks that in a way I abandoned her.’

Alli reckons the situation has left Britney feeling isolated.

‘Everybody wants to get something from her,’ she says. ‘It has got to the point where she doesn’t trust anybody, which breaks my heart.’

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar