I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 15 maj 2009

Awards and good news from germany



First: Britney got and silver BRAVO OTTO Award as best Superstar 2008. These awards are one of the most important music awards in germany. She won gold in 1999 and 2000... So, after the Bambi she gets another important music award grom germany. Congrats!
Second: Britney is #3 in the Tour Charts in germany. #1 is Green Day and #2 The nokia night of proms and both of them have more concerts in germany, so Brit is the best if you just count one concert (it´s almost sold out)... So cool! She´s raising again in germany despite the hateful articles about her there... So happy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar