I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 14 maj 2009

Britney as a School teacher?

According to Alli Sims hwo is Britneys cousin Britney has revealed her desire for a normal life were she has a normal job, mayby as a teacher.
She wants away from all the media glear.

I can imagine that some of this cpould bee true...hwo would not want away from all the media when there been hanging around for so many years and they cant live you alone at all...not even when you are going to the toilet.

They sould give her more space to bee just Britney when she is of the stage and when she is not working.
Everybody wants some quality time of from it all so that they can clear there minds and consentrate just there family.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar