I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 27 maj 2009

Madonna Gives Britney Parenting Advice


Britney Spears has spoken about her relationship with Madonna, revealing that the pop star has given her advice about looking after her children.

Britney, who struck up a relationship with Madonna in 2003, said the singer had recommended she take her two children on tour with her.

She told Hello! Magazine: "It’s all about history. What we as mothers are doing is creating history with our kids that we can look back on.

"When they’re adults I want my kids to say 'Mum worked so hard, but she was always there for us'."

Britney's children, Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, have been travelling with star throughout the US leg of her Circus tour this year.

The singer's ex-husband Kevin Federline has also joined them at gigs.

As Entertainmentwise reported yesterday, Britney's sister, Jamie Lynn, revealed yesterday that the singer and her former husband had become best friends.

"Kevin has been great, as always,” Jamie Lynn added.

Britney and Kevin married in 2004 after just six months together, but announced plans to divorce in November 2006.

Britney released a joint single with Madonna, entitled Me Against The Music, in 2003. She also joined Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet tour last year.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar