I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 19 maj 2009

More Newa :Britney On American Idol?

Could this be true?

Is Brit Brit going to perform on American Idol?

Reports are claiming she will be.

Britney Spears is rumored to be making a stop on American Idol this week as Adam Lambert and Kris Allen compete for the title.

But, sadly, those reports are NOT true, reps for Spears confirm exclusively to PerezHilton.com.

Musicians who will be performing on the finale this Wednesday include Lionel Richie, Carlos Santana, Queen Latifah, the Black Eyes Peas, Carrie Underwood, and David Cook are among the list.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar