I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 27 maj 2009

Britneys own words to Hello Magazin


Brit told Hello magazine: “It’s all about history. What we as mothers are doing is creating history with our kids that we can look back on.

“When they’re adults I want my kids to say ‘Mom worked so hard, but she was always there for us.”
Brit listened to the Queen of Pop and hired ex-hubby KEVIN FEDERLINE as a nanny for their sons SEAN PRESTON and JAYDEN JAMES.

And he didn’t come cheap.

The singer is paying K-Fed $5,000-a-week for his services.

Nice work if you can get it for being a father to your own kids...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar