I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 26 maj 2009

Bye bye Womanizer


I thought because Womanizer was such a hit and it is out of the charts all over the world now (after 30 weeks) I bring you a list of wich positions Womanizer was on in wich countries...

#1
Australian Dance Charts, Brasil, Belgium, China, Danmark, El Salvador, European Charts, Finnland, France, India, Israel, Canada, Kroatia, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Philippies, Sweden, Singapur, Taiwan, Turky, USA (Hot 100, Top Downloads, Top Digital Sales, Mainstream Top 40, Hot Dance Singles Sales), World Charts,

#2
Ireland, Switzerland
#3
England
#4
Germany, Austria, Russia
#5
Australia, Latvia
#6
Bulgaria, Portugal
#7
Japan
#8
Spain, Netherlands
#9
Newsealand
#10
Italy, Greece

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar