I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 4 maj 2009

Brit kissing lads Sean P. and J.J.!



The highlight of the evening saw the superstar sitting on an umbrella suspended in air while singing "Everything" live - a touching number which ended with her sliding across the stage to kiss her two young children who were brought up to greet her.
Despite everything said about her, if the troubled singer were to decide to never perform again after her current tour, she still would be leaving at the top of her game.
How many 27-year-old performers can say that about their careers?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar