I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 31 mars 2009

Who’s in better shape: Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?!


They were always in competition for who’s the best singer, the most beautiful (and the most blond we would add). Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera! For sure Britney’s life is from far more tumultuous then Cristina’s.But what concerns everybody is that, now when they are both mothers, who’ll remain in the best shape. And it is for sure that the two divas still try to convince us about their beauty and extravagance style.

Source/The Insider

Britney is and will always bee the #1 no matter what,and she has always been herself and has pulld it true anything,,,Britney is a survivor.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar