I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 19 mars 2009

Gaga's Secret Obsession with Britney !


Pop tart Lady Gaga is burning up the charts with "Just Dance," but the stylish crooner still has an obsession with fellow singin' queen, Britney Spears!
Gaga admits, "I used to go to TRL with my girlfriends after school sometimes just to see Britney's fingernail in the window." Joking, she adds, "She's on tour and she's focused. I'm a terrible influence. Larry Rudolph [Spears' manager] probably has a 'If you see this girl, don't let her in' sign in the office."

Lady penned the song "Quicksand" for Spears -- and confessed that her fave Brit song is the super sexy "Slave 4 U." Gaga says, "I've gotta say 'Slave 4 U' was a moment for everyone. When that b**** came out with that slammin' body and that sweaty video we were all like, 'We can't hate on you.' She ended every pop diva queen's life. It's a good video."

Source: ExtraTv.WarnerBros.Com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar