I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 24 mars 2009

Britney's Bathroom Romp with Dancer


Britney Spears' new Circus tour isn't all work and no play. In fact, the pop princess reportedly had a little playtime with one of her backup dancers.

After a show in Montreal, Britney headed to an after-party with her crew, reports x17online, and one fan witnessed a little more than she expected!

Says the fan:

"I went to brits show the other night and totally amazed at how well put it was. So I went to this afterparty at this club called Tribe. Paid 200 bucks to get in and hang in VIP. Brit was in the house. Her and her crew of about ten were in a corner booth. It was really crowded. Brit got up and danced when the DJ played 'Slave 4 U'.

"When she got ready to sit back down there were no seats so she sat on this cute dancers lap. After a while of whispering back and forth they kissed a little. About 20 min after that they went to the bathroom..TOGETHER...2 big guys stood by the door and wouldnt let abybody in. They all of a sudden 7 or 9 minutes later brit and the guy came out. CRAZY!!!"

There's nothing like a hot juicy hookup to get the press talking! Forget Amy, looks like everyone seeks Britney!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar