I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 18 mars 2009

Lady Gaga: 'It Was Great Writing For Britney Spears'


Lady GaGa says it was "great" writing for Britney Spears.

The Just Dance hitmaker, real name Stefani Germanotta, wrote the song Quicksand for Britney's Circus album, loved working with the princess of pop.

She says, "It was great writing for her.

"She was very sweet and she was very excited to do this song. It's an honor to do anything for Britney Spears - she is such an iconic pop figure for my generation.

"It was wonderful."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar