I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 28 mars 2009

Billboard reviews Amy


If U Seek Amy
Britney Spears reunites with the man behind her first hits (". . . Baby One More Time," "Oops! . . . I Did It Again") for another slice of indisputable pop mojo. While the title and chorus have stirred up a bit of controversy, warranting the label to service radio with a tamer "If U See Amy," Spears has certainly proved that she can rise above any negative press. Besides a sensationalistic lyric that does seem to be built around an excuse tospell out the similar-sounding letters in the title, everything else is Max Martin and Spears at their best: astomping dancefloor beat with building synthsprodding the song along andthe singer sounding like she's having a blast being the bad girl. While previous singles were instant top five successes based on first-week digital sales before the release of "Circus," "Amy" is moving up the old-fashioned way, with rising airplay and sales, showing the makings of a true hit. —Chris Williams

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar