I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 24 mars 2009

NY Times Interview With Dsquared


NY Times blog, The Moment, sat down with Dan Caten of brother-designer-duo Dsquared, the masterminds behind Britney's Circus stage costumes, to talk about how the collaboration came about, Britney's relationship to style and his favorite Circus track. Read a sample of the interview below and see the full interview here.

Q. How would you characterize Britney's relationship to style?
A. It's nice when artists have the attitude "Yes, I'm the singer, but you should be the one that knows about styling." When they ask you something, it's nice when they respect and understand where you're coming from. So, she was really easy on that level. She is great listener and very open to direction.

Q. The theme is obviously a take on an old-timey circus. Is this a process that you work out with Britney and her camp, or is this something that you pitch to her team?
A. If you listen to the songs she chose for this tour, they're a little bit more erotic. So it was kind of like playing on that kind of feel -- "Piece of Me" and stuff. The outfits start from the traditional circus ring at first but move to a little bit more of a hard-core sexual vibe. I mean, there's a leather wrestling match!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar