I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 16 mars 2009

Britney has a crush !


Sources reveal to BreatheHeavy.com that Britney is currently crushing on one of her "Circus" tour backup dancers, Chase Benz.

"Britney loves everything about him," said the source. "She is attracted to him because he's sweet, southern, Christian, comes from great family and is a great dancer."

Uh oh, another dancer, Britney?

Chase, a Nashville-native, is flattered, but knows their relationship, at the moment, should remain professional.

"Britney is not going to take no for an answer."

Keep an eye out for him at tonight's show at the TD Banknorth Garden arena in Boston, Massachusetts.

49 REPLIES IN EXHALE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar