I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 18 mars 2009

Britney Spears to visit sick children at Great Ormond Street Hospital


It's still weeks before Britney's Circus tour rolls into town but the singer's already happy to jump through hoops.

Britters's show may be too hot for the kids to see but she won't be ignoring her younger fans.

Between her gigs at London's O2 Arena in June, Brit, 27, plans to visit sick children at Great Ormond Street Hospital.

A source said: "She would really like to do this. In Miami she met up with 40 kids and posed for pictures with them. She found it really moving that just a couple of minutes with the children could mean so much to them."

Source: mirror.co.uk

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar