I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 19 mars 2009

Vote for Britneys "Womanizer"



Britney nominated for 2 MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2009 :

Best Female Video :
Beyonce "If I Were a Boy"
Britney Spears "Womanizer"
Hikaru Utada "Prisoner Of Love"
Namie Amuro "New Look"
Thelma Aoyama "Nandomo"

Best Video of the Year :
Britney Spears "Womanizer"
Coldplay "Viva La Vida"
Exile "Ti Amo (Chapter2)"
Namie Amuro "New Look"
Southern All Stars "I Am Your Singer"

Vote here for her!

The MTV VMAJ 09 awards are decided by the viewers and music fans who can vote for either Japanese or international artists nominated in the same category. The voting period is from March 18 through May 1 and can be accessed via web.

The 8th annual show will premiere live on MTV Japan, at the Saitama Super Arena on Saturday, May 30 Saturday May 30 at 18h.

Source: MtvJapan.Com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar