I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 26 mars 2009

Magazinecover also in Finland


Today I found the finnish cosmopolitan with the Britneycover that has been on the other Cosmopolitancovers around the world too...
The headline: Welcome back, Britney!
The article talks about Britneys comeback and that they are happy Britney is better than ever and they hope she will come to finland someday...
Inside are pictures of her from 1998 with her mom Lynne and pics with Justin, Sean and at the VMA´s 2007&2008...
I think it´s a great article :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar