I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 19 mars 2009

Some great Twitter Pics




She looks so happy on the first picture...love that big smile that she has..it makes you feel so happy for her..she keeps on figthing against all odds and even though she sometimes feels so sad and worried...Oh my i really want her to come to Sweden...well i gess the dream will come true someday..i hope so anyway.

"I cannot help myself, I'm just doing what I do,
Got my heart set, do anything that I want so thank you,
I like it and I do what I like,
And if do what I like, then you'll like it,"

Great Lyrics that says it all

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar