I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 20 mars 2009

If U Tweet Amy

It's been a great week for Britney so far! The 'If U Seek Amy' music video was released on iTunes yesterday and is already the #1 video in the country, as well as being the most downloaded Britney video EVER!

And BritneySpears.com is pleased to announce that Britney has become the third most popular user on Twitter with 448,000 followers! With your help Britney can be #2 in no time at all! If you haven't set your Twitter account up yet, make sure you do! And be sure Britney is the first person you follow!

Let's make Britney the #1 user on Twitter!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar