I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 28 mars 2009

Breatheheavy.com forced (?!?) to close down

I dont´know if you already know it but Jorden the owner and webmaster of breatheheavy.com claimes that Jamie Spears is forcing him to close down his website...

He got legal papers that say:

"The Infringing Sites are replete with willful, unauthorized and unlawful use and/or exploitation of: (i) the copyrighted lyrics to songs written and/or recorded by Ms. Spears; (ii) Ms. Spears's trademarked name, (iii) various video and audio recordings embodying the performances of Ms. Spears; and (iv) photographic images of Ms. Spears (owned or exclusively licensed to third parties by Ms. Spears).

The unauthorized use of these recordings, images, copyrighted works and trademarks constitutes actionable infringement under, inter alia, copyright and trademark law, and also violates Ms. Spears's rights of publicity and privacy."

"Ms. Spears will pursue damages and injunctive relief in connection with the blatant violation of her rights of publicity and privacy."

And Jamie said this:

“I will destroy your ass,” threatened Jamie Spears to me in a telephone conversation.

I don´t know if this whole thing is true or if Jordan just wants some more attention but we will wait and see what happens...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar