I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 17 mars 2009

Judge Extends TRO In Spears

A judge has extended a temporary restraining order against Britney Spears ex-manager Sam Lutfi ,her ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib, and attorney Jon Jay Eardley. Britney's father Jamie --who has been named conservator of his daughter's finances and
business affairs-- had sought the extension of the TRO, claiming he was being harassed by all three men.

The TRO against Lutfi and Ghalib is extended until 8:30am on March 18th, at which time the court will conduct a hearing to determine whether to extend it once again. The TRO against Eardley is extended until 8:30am on April 1st.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar