I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 16 mars 2009

Judge Rejects Change To Britney's Conservatorship


A lawyer claiming to represent Britney Spears has been chastised by a Los Angeles judge for challenging the conservatorship over the pop star with an appeal.

In an unscheduled hearing requested by Spears's conservators, Commissioner Reva Goetz told attorney Jon Eardley she will not be making any changes in the lawyers she appointed to look after the affairs of the pop star and her estate.

"I don't think it's any secret that Ms. Spears' improvement in the last year has been remarkable," said Goetz. The commissioner credited the turnaround to what she called the "superhuman" efforts of the current permanent conservators and Spears' lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III.

Ingham said: "She [Spears] has expressly repudiated Mr Eardley's involvement. She has stated he is not authorized to act on her behalf."

Why mess with a good thing? Brit's doing great right now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar