I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 17 april 2009

What's wrong with people theese days?


The 26-year-old woman that was arrested for trespassing onto the property of Britney Spears is a former American Idol hopeful, RadarOnline has learned, with admitted "issues" and bad blood with Paula Abdul.

Miranda Tozier-Robbins, discovered today allegedly peering into the windows of Spears' Calabasas, Ca. home, was once an aspiring singer who counted Spears as one of her favorite artists.

In 2005, Robbins audition for Idol's fifth season (that produced talent like Chris Daughtry, Katharine McPhee and Taylor Hicks), singing Spears' melancholy ballad "Everytime."

She failed to win over the judges, specifically Paula Abdul who told a then 22-year-old Robbins that her audition was like "watching cartoons."

The painful experience was well documented in Robbins blog, called "Idol Fever Approaching."

In her bio, Robbins admits "I have issues but I'm working on them."

She was released on $5,000 bail, and is expected back in court on June 16.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar