I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 21 april 2009

3 Bravo A-List awards for Britney


Last year she´s lost against Barack Obama but this year she did it and she won in all three categories she was nominated in. She has been winning against big stars like Madonna, Kate Perry and Coldplay.
The awards alreadtý had been handed out on wednesday but because Britney is on Tour and couldn´t attend the ceremony, her wins have been confirmend just today...
Go Brit!

· A-LIST ARTIST OF THE YEAR: Britney Spears
· A-LIST ALBUM: Britney Spears - Circus
· A-LIST DOWNLOAD: Britney Spears - Circus

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar