I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 21 april 2009

Jessica Simpson Not Making TV Show With Britney Spears

Jessica Simpson hasn't approached Britney Spears to team-up for a TV sitcom, as reports last week suggested.

It had been claimed the country singer was hoping to make a comedy series similar to US show Laverne & Shirley, with Britney as her co-star and what's more, it was rumored Spears was interested in taking up the role.

But Jessica's father Joe Simpson, who is also her manager, says it isn't true. He writes on Twitter, "Rumor incorrect... no Jess-Brit show.. luv Brit.. just no show."

My opinion: Thank god it´s not happening! Jessica is so muc under Britneys niveau!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar