I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 7 april 2009

Britney Going Down Under


Britney Spears' camp is currently in talks to expand her 'Circus' tour to include several concerts in Australia.

You would think it would be as easy as adding some additional dates, but of course nothing in Britney's life is ever simplified. In order to extend her dates a conservatorship hearing had to take place

On Monday afternoon Brit's lawyers discussed the possible expansion of her tour to include dates in Australia and parts of Europe.

Currently Britney's tour dates are in the U.S. and Canada, with a few dates in London in June.

But of course, her camp loves to waste money on legal fees so a decision wasn't made right away, and they are due back in court April 14. Stay tuned for more info, and hopefully more tour dates!
Source/Hollywood Scoop

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar