I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 25 april 2009

Britney’s Ringleader Tour Doll Is Selling On Ebay



Britney’s tour doll, The Ringleader Doll is selling at ebay.

Description:

This is my brand new custom made Britney doll wearing the opening outfit from the Circus Tour! She has been completely made over to more closely resemble the real Britney. Her head comes from an actual Britney doll, but reattached to a Mattel Barbie body for a more realistic look. I have created a custom box as a keepsake to compliment and protect the doll. It includes pictures of Britney wearing the outfit, and the “B” logo seen throughout the tour. Here are the meticulously crafted new features:

-Red lips, carefully repainted to match her outfit.
-Leopard headdress sculpted by me, made from gold Sculpey clay and painted black spots with white fangs. attached are black feathers and tulle just like the elaborate headdress worn by Britney.

-Red Ringleader coat made with red fabric complete with tails, blue pockets and cuffs.
-Gold lining and breast/pocket (frogs) detailing was hand stitched.
-black fur on shoulders.
-black boots with gold detailing and bows.
-Black whip which Britney carries on stage.
-New platinum blond hair has been attached for a more realistic look.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar