I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 14 april 2009

Britney Spears Confuses San Jose With Sacramento

Britney Spears continued her "crazy talk" this weekend by confusing the San Jose leg of her tour with the nearby town of Sacramento.

40 minutes into her set Britney stopped for a breather and yelled, "What's up Sacramento", before continuing on with her saucy circus-themed show.

The pop star and her camp travelled 90 miles from Sacramento - where she performed the night before - to make her Big Top debut in San Jose on Sunday.

Britney recently stormed off stage at a gig in Vancouver after accusing fans of smoking marijuana.

When the show ended, Britney urged her fans to ditch the drugs, telling them, "Thanks Vancouver. You were wonderful. Drive safe. Don't smoke weed!"

Her rep later blamed Brit's outburst on "poor ventilation", which caused a staff member to become ill.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar