I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 6 april 2009

Spencer Pratt : Heidi Montag is more talented than Britney ...

Don't expect Lady Gaga to be on it.

"I can't get over that she is a huge pop icon of the world," Montag's beau Spencer Pratt dissed Friday on Q100 Atlanta's The Bert Show. "People are acting like she's the new Britney Spears ... I don't know even why this girl gets so much attention and press. I guess if you dress like a fool and have crazy, ridiculous haircuts, people start paying attention."

"People are calling Lady Gaga the pop princess, [so] what's Heidi - the pop queen?" he added.

Asked to name five artists Montag is more talented than, Pratt said,
"Madonna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Christina Aguilera."

"I wouldn't even compare them to Heidi's level," he went on. "I am in the studio everyday with Heidi I know what's coming. I can make claims like that."

Source: UsMagazine.Com

Sorry, WHAT???? I think this guy has been drinking too much... Everybody who heard Dramatic knows that Heidi is not the big singer... Whatever...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar