I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 28 april 2009

Ciara Can’t Wait to Support Britney Spears

Singer Ciara insists she can’t wait to support Britney Spears on the European leg of her Circus world tour.

The 1, 2 Step hitmaker says joining the Toxic star on-stage will be her “biggest” challenge.

“Supporting Britney Spears in the UK this summer will be my biggest challenge yet,” she said.

“I’m looking forward to sharing the stage and rocking out with Brit.

“I’ve got some amazing outfits to rival her own.

“The round Circus-themed stage is so much work as you really have to make full use of the space.

“But I’m definitely going to give you 100 per cent in effort and energy.”

Source: Showbiz Spy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar