I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 7 april 2009

Eminem Slams Celebrities with New Music Video

Eminem is back with a brand new music video for the song We Made You. He’s been guilty of making fun of celebrities before, but this time he goes even further!

He starts off with Brett Michaels, moves quickly onto Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo, and then it’s Kim Kardashian’s turn. Oh, and we should mention that Eminem dresses up as each of these celebrities. Whoever did hair and makeup on this video is good!

He continues by taking aim at tinseltown’s most famous lesbians, Lindsay and Samantha, then Britney, and how could he leave out John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston.

Eminem sure does hate a lot of stars! He’s never been one to be out making new friends in the biz, so this doesn’t surprise us. Watching him dressed up as the numerous male and female celebs who grace our tabloids is pretty genius.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar