I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 27 april 2009

PCD Ashley: We Barely See Britney!

Just because the Pussycat Dolls are the opening act for Britney's "Circus" tour, doesn't mean they get special access to hang with Brit, either!

The girls "barely speak," according to Ashley Roberts, a member of the Pussycat Dolls.

"Unfortunately there isn't much time for us to hang out," she told UK newspaper the Daily Star.

"We pop into our dressing rooms, change into our outfits and then go straight out on stage," continued Roberts. "I've seen her in passing through the hallway but she kinda keeps to herself and so do we."

"It's amazing to be supporting her. She's out there every night doing her thing and we feel so lucky to be a part of that."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar