I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 15 april 2009

Britney Spears' Tour Take: $24M In Three Weeks


Britney Spears' "Circus" tour made $24 million in its first three weeks on the road (from March 3 to March 24), according to concert grosses reported by Billboard.

By contrast, Britney's Circus album, which has sold more than 1 million copies in the U.S., has generated roughly $19 million since it was released in early December, proving once again that high ticket prices continue to make touring a more lucrative revenue stream for musicians, even in a recession.

Also noteworthy: not a dime went to major concert promoter Live Nation, since rival AEG Live is putting on the tour.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar