I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 16 april 2009

New DVD?!?!


I just found a DVD called "Britney Spears: Girls are always right" on amazon.com. It should be released on June 10th

What´s on it:

1 Dvd Documentary
2 Includes Rare Performances
3 Obscure Footage
4 Exclusive Interviews
5 Rare Photographs
6 Extras Include
7 Digital Discography
8 Interactive Britney Challenge

It was released in Finland April 10th and I will buy it. When I know more about it I´ll let you know...

http://www.amazon.com/Britney-Spears-Girls-Always-Right/dp/B001V7UA9C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1239900986&sr=8-1

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar