I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 18 april 2009

Jessica Simpson Wants Britney Spears For Sitcom?



Jessica Simpson hopes Britney Spears will team up with her for a new comedy sitcom, sources claim.

It's said that the country singer has already approached Spears and if all goes ahead, the comedy will be based on the series Laverne and Shirley.

"Britney seems genuinely interested in working with her. She's said they'll talk further when she finishes her Circus tour," an insider tells The Globe.

"And Jessica wants to prove to the world that she's a talented, funny actress, not just some silly airhead."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar