I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 28 april 2009

Britney also performing "Circus" Tour in Belgium


The dates just keep on comin!

Britney has added on several dates to her "Circus" tour, and was recently confirmed to perform in Dublin, Ireland on Friday, June 19 at the O2, at the Dublin arena, as well as Paris, France on July 4th, 5th and 6th, but that's not all!

Britney, as of today, is scheduled to be performing in Belgium on July 9th, according to Sportpaleis.be.

Tickets will go on sale on April 29th at 8 a.m. on Teleticketservice.com.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar