I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 18 september 2009

Wohoo Britney Fans

Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Britney Spears will be doing something quite special at her upcoming Las Vegas concerts on September 26th and 27th at Mandalay Bay.

No, she won't be singing live the whole show. BUT, she will be filming those performances and insiders tell us that the shoot will most likely be in 3-D.

How very Miley Cyrus of her!

Details on the release - whether it will be in theaters or some other option - are still being worked out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar