I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 17 september 2009

Britney Selebrated The Boys Birthday In Texas


It looks as though Britney Spears brought her two sons to North Texas to celebrate their birthdays. Sean Preston turned 4 on Monday while Jayden James turned 3 on Saturday.

On Monday, Britney was spotted with the boys in the game arcade at the Gatti Town pizza emporium in Frisco.

She is bringing her mega-successful Circus tour to American Airlines Center on Friday night, but Wednesday, she headed to Houston to play at Toyota Center.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar