I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 26 september 2009

More infos about "3"

This is what people who´ve heard the song (or whose friends have heard it?) are saying about "3":
"I’m hearing its a WOMANIZER 2.0 so its super,super dancey and amazing with pure pop written all over it, the fan’s are absolutely gonna love it, she’ll be recording the video in 2 weeks time with the single set to be revealed on radio around the same time".

"Ok Some of the lyrics are
1,2,3 got the Media with me…..Don’t need you anymore….So just get on the floor."

"YES…Its a Massive club bange"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar