I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 26 september 2009

Buy Britney’s Blackout Album! It’s Blackout Support Weekend September 25th - 27th


I just came across this and I think it´s worth supporting!

A large Group Of Britney Fans have launched a campaign to ask every Britney fan to re-buy the ‘Blackout’ album.

They feel the album is “Britney’s most underrated CD, and that it never got the credit that it deserved.” I’m sure all of us agree.

This project is near and dear to our hearts. So be sure to buy Blackout During Blackout Support Weekend September 25th - 27th.

Here are some Support Blackout Weekend Q & A…

Q. Why should we do this promotion?

A. The reason for this “Support Blackout Weekend” is to give it a nice boost on the charts, try to give the album the attention that it deserves it’s a great album. And maybe if Jive and Britney’s management realize that we’re so supportive of this great album, they could even certify it platinum! But yeah, We believe that Blackout is in the 950K sold in the U.S. I think, so boosting it past 1,000,000 would be an awesome achievement for Britney fans!

Q. Let me ask you whats our target? Is it possible to make Blackout #1?

A. It’s not really possible to be #1. It could happen. But it’ll most likely just re-enter Billboard 200. According to Billboard, Blackout debuted at #2 and was only on the charts for 1 week, only peaking at #2. So getting it back on any charts then would be AWESOME!

Q.Could I buy it from Ebay?

A. No you need to buy the album from established retailers (itunes, amazon, napster, target, best buy, etc) only. A lot of people will try to buy it from ebay or such sites because it will be cheaper but those sales wont count towards the charts.

* Also buying the album on different transactions will help to make sure each album sale is registered.”

Oh and 1 more thing NO DOWNLOADS Buy Physical Copies!!!!!!!

Buy Blackout Weekend! See it. Buy it. Play it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar